News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ff4kster help - "Do the next actions based on flag"  (Read 2840 times)

8.bit.fan

• View Profile
    • 8-bit fan's Hacking Projects
ff4kster help - "Do the next actions based on flag"
« on: April 11, 2019, 04:57:18 pm »
Hi Everyone!

I'm using ff4kster for a new FF4 hack and was trying to add the "Do the next actions based on flag" under "Events" as shown possible if you edit the rom for Unprecedented Crisis. However, when I used the game program ff4kster to edit my own hack or any other FF4 roms the "Do the next actions based on flag" is missing from the list of selections under "Events".

To all ff4kster experts: What do I need to do to make available the "Do the next actions based on flag" selection under "Events"?

Any pointers or help would be much appreciated!! :)

Thanks in advance! :)

8-bit fan
In the year of 200X, a super robot named Mega Man...
http://www.8bitfan.info/

chillyfeez

• View Profile
Re: ff4kster help - "Do the next actions based on flag"
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 05:23:39 pm »
It requires a special patch made by Grimoire LD that is so useful that Pinkpuff built a detection for it into FF4kster. I don't think I have it, but you could probably PM him to ask for it. Grimoire's not too active anymore, but I would be surprised if he didn't still have the patch. He's very fastidious. In a good way.
Ongoing project: "Final Fantasy IV: A Threat From Within"

Latest Demo

8.bit.fan

• View Profile
    • 8-bit fan's Hacking Projects
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 05:52:25 pm »
Hey chillyfeez!

Thanks so much again for the help! :)
Will PM Grimoire!

Cheers!! :D
In the year of 200X, a super robot named Mega Man...
http://www.8bitfan.info/

Grimoire LD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 10:49:59 pm »
It requires a special patch made by Grimoire LD that is so useful that Pinkpuff built a detection for it into FF4kster. I don't think I have it, but you could probably PM him to ask for it. Grimoire's not too active anymore, but I would be surprised if he didn't still have the patch. He's very fastidious. In a good way.

I wish I was... unfortunately my laptop died a couple of months ago and with it I lost the vast majority of my work. If there were some way to salvage the hard drive I would love that, unfortunately the loss was so sudden I had no time to back up anything. If we could get a backup of SlickProductions, that would restore a lot of anything lost, but alas.

chillyfeez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 07:34:55 am »
 :'(
Ongoing project: "Final Fantasy IV: A Threat From Within"

Latest Demo