News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: NBA Jam TE - Double Z Mod v4.0 Released!  (Read 420 times)

eskayelle

• View Profile
NBA Jam TE - Double Z Mod v4.0 Released!
« on: February 17, 2019, 11:25:02 am »
Pleased to announce that I've finalized my Double Z romhack for NBA Jam - Tournament Edition!  My final piece is the addition of new '90s sound clips to round out the gameplay.

If you're interested in trying out the hack, please go to http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4097/

Unless there's some significant bug someone finds, my plan is to close this one out so I can finish work on the last piece of the Double Z mod trilogy, set for release sometime this summer...

Thanks for your support!  :beer:

Digitsie

• View Profile
Re: NBA Jam TE - Double Z Mod v4.0 Released!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 12:52:17 pm »
Trilogy? What was the other one?

OrangeFrog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 02:23:55 pm »
Thanks for all that you've done in the NBA Jam scene! My brother and I've had so much fun (and laughs) with your hacks. Cheers!

eskayelle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 04:59:49 pm »
@OrangeFrog, thanks for the support!  I definitely appreciate it!  :thumbsup:

@Digitsie, The Double Z Mod was technically my first in the series; I just finally got about finishing the last piece I had wanted to implement.  v1 was hex, text, and portraits.  v2 was tiles and sprites.  v3 was ASM.  And finally, v4 is me playing around with sounds.

2K17 - Overtime Edition was #2 in the trilogy.  I've got one more in the hopper, but it won't be ready till after the NBA Finals this summer.  It's about 95% done, but I have a decent amount of team roster swaps, player adds, and player removals to run through before it's ready for prime time.