News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: Secret of Mana: Relocalized With 100% More Chainsaw!  (Read 8167 times)

JackMonty

• View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: Secret of Mana: Relocalized With 100% More Chainsaw!
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2019, 06:50:16 am »
pfraktal you'll probably need to ask darthvaderx as he made the original all in one patch - I can't get the patches to work either when adding them all separately but the all in one patch by darthvaderx works great so I guess we'll need to wait for that to be updated with 1.5

darthvaderx

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2019, 12:22:26 pm »
Wait a little longer, there will still be updates like SoM Turbo, World of Balance and Relocalized 1.6, then yes I will make the final patch.

Edit: (But if you do not want to wait, here it is.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ummo5w8mx9boosz/Secret%20of%20Mana%20%28all-in-one%20patch%29.ips.zip?dl=0

EDIT 2: This patch is completely obsolete now, 'Secret of Mana Turbo' offers all this and tons of other things, highly recommended.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 01:44:31 pm by darthvaderx »

JackMonty

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2019, 06:23:13 pm »
Thanks for the new all in one patch darthvaderx! Much appreciated - just a small thing - the doc for 09-Relocalized v1.5.txt in your dropbox has the wrong text in it (it has a description for Scroll Hack instead). The patch works great - I will also checkout Turbo edition in more detail but I kind of like the stamina bar (maybe I'm just too used to it).

darthvaderx

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2019, 12:18:03 am »
Thanks for the new all in one patch darthvaderx! Much appreciated - just a small thing - the doc for 09-Relocalized v1.5.txt in your dropbox has the wrong text in it (it has a description for Scroll Hack instead). The patch works great - I will also checkout Turbo edition in more detail but I kind of like the stamina bar (maybe I'm just too used to it).

Okay, so I fix it, but in SoM Turbo everything is optional, you can keep the stamina bar if you wish (just like I did), in fact the only thing I missed was the possibility of keeping the title color yellow, outside that's all, it's a complete hack