- Removed buggy part of whip post fix.
- Fixed Rain of Arrows behavior on maps with a scrolling layer
- Fixed unconscious animation character lockup
- Fixed charge locking game lockup
- Added Regrs's mixed case naming feature and jazzed it up with an extra row of numbers and symbols
- Disabled the Drum at the Ice Castle Entrance to prevent an exploit
- Turned [Safe_Save_State] into a full-featured single player pause (works with any controller, you just need to be solo)
- Added item save data validation so you can disable [Item_Limit_Increase] without wrecking your inventory
- Small intro cutscene fix for [Scroll_Hack]
- Some internal bugfixes and code cleanup that should be unnoticeable
, bring it on. I like your stuff. I, uh, really need to get to importing it all. Your stuff is actually usually easy to import (because you tend to keep things minimal and clean), so I keep telling myself "oh, it'll just take 5 minutes, I'll get to it last" and then it's time to call it a night.
With the release of your big new project, do you want me to bother including your older item rebalance? Not sure if you'd prefer if I sideline it entirely.GrimVandal
, if you're willing to open the ZPS file with a text editor and tweak a value, yes, Rain of Arrows can be disabled.
- Search for "stationary"
- Notice the line marked with "' bow"
- Change 82 to 02
RAW 82 01 01 01 ' bow
RAW 02 01 01 01 ' bow
I'm not currently interested in hooking up piecemeal configuration to the custom attack animations, so manual changes in tbl_attacks is currently your option for tweaking it. I'll consider it after I'm sure all the bugs in the custom animation system are dealt with.darthvaderx