If I turn off everything except
I can get in-game and stuff works.
What else do you have turned on? So I can figure out what I messed up on. I know the checkbox list is pretty huge, but if you don't have too many enabled, listing them shouldn't be too bad.
It looks like a missing dependency for the entire [[Bug_Fixes]] section, so I assume that's where that issue lies; like with [Safe_Save_State], for now, you can enable the [[Combat]] or [[Quality_of_Life]] sections to work around the issue until I spit out a revision. I tested a lot of combinations but I pretty much always used [[Combat]] and/or [[Quality_of_Life]] features, or was only testing other authors' integrated patches, so hadn't run into these issues. Thanks for reporting these.
Updated. Hopefully resolved the issues you found Masaru.https://ufile.io/uegcv
Stuff added since I'd last written on the subject Feb 19th:
- Added double stamina regen as an option. For anyone curious, in vanilla SoM, when you perform an action that resets your stamina, it's (100 - agility) / 2 + 50 stamina that has to be recovered... I think... okay I'm going by memory and I've been looking at a lot of numbers lately, but that's probably right. This feature simply doubles how fast stamina is recovered after that "exhaustion" value is set.
- Split zhaDe's [Faster_Enemies] feature in half; faster decision making is now on by default while faster movement is off by default. The faster movement seemed to be screwy in some cases, and requires further testing.
- Split zhaDe's [Spell_NewEffects] into 4 separate options:
The patcher has full descriptions of each.
- Finished importing [Relocalized] v1.5.
- Implemented a fix for a hang when trying to open a ring menu for a party member that's offscreen. I forget if I mentioned this one already.
- Improved FastROM code. It's probably safe to use now regardless of emulator. Not sure how real hardware handles it.
- Jazzed up the NAS easter egg font.
- Modified the Mantis Ant tutorial slightly depending on if you have [Turbo_Mode] and/or [Manual_Block] enabled.
- Implemented 8-direction sword thrusts. Just a slight perk to differentiate the signature weapon.
- Shifted more boss rooms right.
- Further whip post fixes.