- Fixed compatibility between Inverted_Ring_Menu_Rotation and QuickSpell_Hotkeys
- Added hmsong's Dust_Flare and Equipment_Tweaks patches
- Updated hmsong's Spell_Balance_Overhaul, Enemy_Type_And_Element_Changes and Alternate_Shape_Shifter_List
- Removed (Experimental) label from Spell_Balance_Overhaul
- Rewrote Overcharge_Fix to hopefully not have any side effects
- Repurposed Mop's Overcharge_Fix as Balance\Spells_Cancel_Charging
- Tidy map treatment for the 3 sandy Underground City areas (includes a bug fix for a bush near the Hydra room door that you can get stuck in; it's harder to get stuck in than the other "sticky traps" so probably almost no one has run into it before)
- Implemented Miscellaneous\Flooded_Staircase to add cascading water to the entry stairway just inside the Underground City to match its exterior appearance
- Implemented map refresh hotkey to DEBUG_MODE (R + Start)
I forgot to set up compatibility between QuickSpell_Hotkeys and Dust_Flare; will have that ready for the next update. (It's just a visual issue of it showing the wrong icons when quick casting either spell.)
, I left some notes in Dust_Flare for you; search for '??? (the apostrophe before the three ?'s is intentional).
I've been trying to only mark the first conditional in a pair with "' compat", so like, if I have:
IF _Mud_Saber_-_Replaces_Stone_Saber ' compat
I don't put "' compat" on the "IFNOT _Mud_Saber_-_Replaces_Stone_Saber" that immediately follows it. This makes searching the ZPS file for "' compat" markers slightly quicker as you don't have to search past pairs of them. This is not especially important, just clarifying why I removed some of the "' compat" markers from your code when inserting it.
Also, a small bug fix in
was missing "RAW"
No progress on enemy Moogle status effect.
Turbo's implementation of kethinov's More Useful Evil Gate has the removed multi-target penalty.