News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: GODZILLA ASHORE – Godzilla: Monsters Attack translation released  (Read 2245 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: Supper

An English translation patch for the Game Gear strategy/fighting game Godzilla: Kaijuu Daishingeki (Godzilla: Monsters Attack) has been released, opening all-new avenues for players to live out their fantasies of flattening Tokyo. Or protecting it, for the weirdos.

Godzilla: Monsters Attack is a half-strategy, half-one-on-one fighting game in which the player can play as either Godzilla and friends (trying to achieve certain city destruction quotas) or the JSDF (desperately struggling to prevent it). Unit movement plays out in a turn-based top-down view, while combat is real-time and action-based. The game features five scenarios loosely modeled on various Godzilla films.

This patch was the work of TheMajinZenki (translation), Supper (hacking), cccmar (editing and testing), Xanathis (testing), and Filler (initial script dump). Enjoy!

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

Devastation

• View Profile
Damn! Rom hacking is getting more intense every year.  :happy:

Orochi Kusanagi

• View Profile
Thanks for this one guys. I used to play this all the time in the 90s, this makes me super nostalgic!

ERICONWHEELZ

• View Profile
Not working on everdrive , bottom half of letters are messed up?? Would kill to play this right.  :( 
Did that just happen???

Cupcom5/NGKFlower

• View Profile
    • Youtube Page
Last Godzilla game I've played was Godzilla: Destroy all monsters Melee on Gamecube.

I even played it back then on NES, I'll definitely give this a try :)
It happens. :/