What's new and fixed:
* Buying in an item shop and pressing B to cancel now actually cancels...
* Shop keeper text has been updated (most of it) to be more centered in the box, and spread out with double line breaks to look neater, hopefully.
* New equip inventory stuff! Weapons and Armor options in main menu consolidated into "Equip" option. Press left and right in equip window to swap characters faster. Press A on an inventory slot to swap gear. Weapons and Armour have different windows, but all armor types share the same window.
* Weapon and Armor capacity is 64 items each.
* Mages start with a staff, fighter and thief start with small knives. Blackbelt has nothing but fists. Everyone has cloth armor.
* Equipping and un-equipping things should change stats properly... but if you know they're not, let me know.Weapon and Armor inventory window:
* Press A to select item (tries to equip it). If item is equippable in that slot, to that character, it will swap the currently equipped item (seen in upper right little box) with the selected item.
* Press Select to access swap mode. Cursor turns a colour, pick the item you want to swap! Cursor turns another colour, pick the second item to swap! Errors if you try to swap the same item, the Discard option, or the currently equipped item (it was going to be a HUGE headache to allow swapping in that slot, sorry.) You cannot have blank spaces between items; the list will auto-sort to remove blank spots.
* Selecting the Discard option turns the cursor red, and from there, you can delete anything but the Discard option itself. Even works with currently equipped item!
* The way the cursor moves in this menu is a little wonky, but I tried to make it make sense. If you're in the first or second column and move down, it will wrap to the top of the second and third, and same going backwards. Up from the top of first column and down from the bottom of third will both hit the currently equipped item box.Buying and Selling:
* At the moment, selling a character's equipped items is not supported. You can only sell from the inventory. The inventory scrolls by 5 items if you have them. It will scan ahead 5 slots, and if it sees a 0 in the list (first item on the next "page"), it will not scroll.
* If you have room in your gear inventory, you can choose to currently equip what you buy in the appropriate slot--if its equippable by that character. The current item will be moved to inventory. Or you can skip equipping it and put it directly in inventory.
* Characters have been moved into a straight line, and they also do a little jig when the cursor is hovering over something they can equip! Please let me know if they dance in magic shops or item shops or the inn or the clinic! They should not be doing that.
* I haven't even touched the battle menu for non-potion items... Expect it to be super, super screwy.
* The inventory window only shows 32 items still. So even if you have 64, you can only see the first 32 for now.
* I haven't gotten around to getting weapons and armor having a quantity yet.
* I wanna add little arrows to the boxes like in FF3, showing when you can scroll up or down, maybe.