News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Crown (ROM Hack)  (Read 3433 times)

Tyrantnyx

• View Profile
Re: Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Crown (ROM Hack)
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2019, 10:55:35 pm »
Quick question...should I post the sprites of all the -ette characters in the hack? Would you all be interested in that?

In other news, SMB3 Crowned Edition has 600+ total and 450+ of just the Bowsette boss fight downloads!

It's be nice to see the characters when they're not in constant motion to get a better look at them.

Kazufox

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2019, 07:17:05 pm »
Sounds good to me. Considering at this point it's gotten 700+ downloads in the first month, here is the sheet for public viewing! Includes Bowsette, Koopalings, Peachette, and all the other enemies and tiles improved.

https://www.mfgg.net/?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=35199

So I ask, what are some of your favorites? And please continue to keep sharing the fun for others to enjoy as the SMB1 ROM Hack I did is now available on the site!

Tyrantnyx

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2019, 08:06:47 pm »
My favorites are Big Bertha, Boos, Chompette, and Bob-ombs. I played your new Boosette and Dark Bowsette hacks, the SMB1 Piranha Plants look a lot nicer, and I especially love their dark versions.

Kazufox

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2019, 10:26:40 pm »
Glad you like! I'll be posting the sprites for them around on here in time too. Including the ones of playable Bowsette.

There's some other things I'd like to address and ponder on because Lost Levels is in FDS format instead NES. So I'm trying to decide where to go from here...Maybe a 16-bit version?

In any case, onwards with 800+ downloads of SMB3 Crowned Edition for the 1st month! And 500+ for the original SMB3 Bowsette Battle.

Oh right, there's also someone that plans on doing streams of this and the SMB1 Crowned games. They did a little bit last night, I can post when the next one will be once I find out if anyone's interested.