News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 1308 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« on: November 05, 2018, 12:57:56 am »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Bug Fix
Complete
Improvement

Relevant Link

KingMike

• Forum Moderator
  • *sigh* A changed avatar. Big deal.
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 11:41:54 pm »
Just watched the AVGN review of Survivor.
Stupid post-Columbine censorship. Oh god forbid we have lightgun support in M-RATED video games.
But I can understand the game companies being of afraid of shitty NBC "journalists" who can't be assed to cover real news so they whine about video games because it lazily gives them something to fill NBC Today.
(only picking on NBC because it was my school's garbage news of choice, but they're all trash. They literally pick one story and milk it for as long as they can until they have to find something new for ratings.)
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 07:00:02 pm »
Sorry. Would have replied in a new thread to prevent pollution but we no longer have a General Discussion section (and I'm sure I am partly responsible for that). :-[

A few things....

1) Not just news media. That's everyone. Scapegoats are always much easier to produce than the root cause and a solution.

2) It wasn't just video games either. Marilyn Manson paid dearly for this event in distribution/sales and sanity despite having nothing to do with it or the loser(s?) that murdered everyone. It was both a tragedy and a national embarrassment (like our current climate).

3) EDIT: I removed this one because it wasn't necessary and may have been confusing to some. Didn't want the questions or moaning. LOL

-----------------------------------------------------

Now...

Fuck yeah to the gun mod. I have a GunCon and I tried to play the Japanese version on my PSX with no luck. The controls just didn't respond correctly AND I HAVE A FUNCTIONING JAPANESE (black) GUNCON!!! I've wanted to dig into this game for a while and now I can. Works like a charm. Thanks author(s)!
 :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:15:52 pm by SunGodPortal »
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.