News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Bike Daisuki! Hashiriya Tamashii - Rider's Spirits for the SNES in English!  (Read 1373 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: MrRichard999

Here to announce another racing title release for the SNES, Bike Daisuki! Hashiriya Tamashii - Rider's Spirits which is now playable in English! This game which is almost similar to a Super Mario Kart racer but instead of karts you are on motorcycles! We hope you enjoy this release and be warned as some of the tracks can be frustrating...

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

Q

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Meow, busy hackers!
    • View Profile
Wow! I'm impressed by the number of SNES translations that have come out this year; it's been hard to keep up. I could be wrong, but it seems like there have been an unusually high number of releases this year. I wonder if we'll get any other surprises in time for Christmas or New Year's Eve.

This one looks like a lot of fun. Thanks to MrRichard999 et al for translating another great game. :woot!:
Sneko, the Super Nintendo Entertainment Kitty, wishes you luck.

maximo806

• View Profile
Wow! I'm impressed by the number of SNES translations that have come out this year; it's been hard to keep up. I could be wrong, but it seems like there have been an unusually high number of releases this year. I wonder if we'll get any other surprises in time for Christmas or New Year's Eve.

This one looks like a lot of fun. Thanks to MrRichard999 et al for translating another great game. :woot!:

Yeah I agree all I need now is for Song of the Angel to be fixed then my collection will be added. V(^_^)z