It's been a while since I've posted on here so let me just sum it up: I just started recently to rebuild the entire ROM hack from scratch. This means that I am manually importing each and every screen in the Demo ROM + the screens I was working on into a fresh new ROM, due to the fact that the original ROM I was working on was screwed up (to explain, any further additional ASM would just cause the ROM to reset everytime I start up the game, which is a huge
issue, not just because of the HealyTiles ASM, but because of how I also designed the tilesets of Kraid's Lair and Tourian). This is gonna take a while because not only am I rebuilding everything, I am also making good use of the situation and reorganizing everything to be a bit cleaner graphics-wise and
properly redesign Brinstar. Fret not, though, this will take a while, but it's for the better. I'm currently waiting until Grimlock releases his new version of the Editroid software, and that will help a ton, since that version includes most of the Rogue Dawn ASM, which is exactly what I need (except for slopes, but I assume I can remove that bit of code from the .proj file). If you're wondering why I haven't been updating, that's probably why. But, don't worry, I'll try and find ways to speed up the process (I think I can use the Hex editor to copy the level data of one ROM to another, so that's a plus). Anyways, hope you have a wonderful summer, and I promise to make sure this ROM hack gets eventually finished. In the meantime, have the reorganized tilesets.
Any green blocks means that it's unused space, because I'm uncertain on what to add in. Either way, I hope this satisfies a bit in the meantime.