- Script: that one line from Commander Yammark, that one remaining pink Zero.
- Title Screen: Added the chinese PC version's titlescreen as an option (now for real)
- Global Dash Settings: "Unlock X's Air Dash" no longer breaks Zero's Air Dash (v2.0 regression)
- Disable Nightmare Effects: fixed wrong addresses, it works again (another v2.0 regression that somehow slipped by all this time)
- Disable Nightmare Effects: disabling Nightmare Fire will open up the North Pole area walls (the one in the Hidden Area wasn't opening. Yet another v2.0 regression...)
- Remember Cutscene character: it was previously working only when loading a file through a save file. It will now work with the "Use previous data" option also.
- Stage Mods: changed a couple of tiles in the Amazon Area that killed you if you dashed directly into them. I also adjusted the placement of the butterfly enemies.
- Incomplete Armors: Shadow Armor's sound effects will now be the right ones for the X-Buster and the Shuriken Buster/Charged Saber.
- Incomplete Armors: Shadow Armor's saber palette change has been made optional, as a separate option.
- Mission Report: now Rekkoha will be reported if you have Zero (bug from original game, included in base patch)
- Nightmare Effects Mods: Nightmare Dark opacity adjustment
- Stage Mods: option to move the Recycle Lab Hidden Area teleport to the left side of the long jump
- Loading Logo: Added a custom logo option to match the logo from the custom title screen.
Back from the dead:
- Restored Voice Clips: Boss Warning option
This is a tying up loose ends release.
I took a master class on VAB sound files over the weekend. The two sound effect related issues have been fixed. As for the palette change of the saber, as cool as it is to have it working, some of the armor's moves don't look too hot on the green palette, so it was best to make it optional. With these, and now that the title colors from the cutscenes have been fixed too, I can proudly remove the "known Issues" section from the readme.
The custom loading logo has been made for awhile, but I had trouble inserting it while preserving colors correctly. It's not perfect, but I figured, since it's already done, let's just put it in.
The Nightmare Dark opacity adjustment is one of my favourite recent changes. A small adjustment is all it takes for the stage to remain visible, and the effect goes from making the stage borderline unplayable to mildly annoying.
October 09, 2019, 01:40:53 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
The "isn't it" at the end should probably be "didn't they"
However, I have one more question: is it pretty much impossible to manipulate the AI's patterns/behaviour? Just asking since I am quite curious about that.
Not possible with my current skillset
I don't think I'd go that far either...
Thanks for stopping by
The Dark Nightmare effect is not disabling in the game
The "disable Nightmare Effect" options were all broken. Thanks for comming here to report it, it's fixed now. If this is the only effect bothering you, try the new option to improve its visibility.
- Alia mission report as Press UP + ATTACK button in the air.
- Special Weapon menu as ↑ + A
[Yeah, it's working but I actually choose "Triangle" button. Lol]
Currently, neither script will adapt to your options.
Shadow incomplete armor
- Even without head and arm programs, the Z-Saber is able to make High Max (vulnerable) falls to the ground.
[I don't think this is bug. I guess the game was build in this way. I even purposely used the Overdrive part on Shadow (Complete) to test it.]
I think it's better to keep it this way.
Cut scene name color
- When Gate first appear to Alia and Zero, Zero name still pink color.
Save and load cut scene
- Cutscene after Zero beat the 1st Investigator not working.
- Cutscene Gate first appear to Alia and Zero working.
[I test it in a different way. Beat the 1st Investigator and choose QUIT GAME from Alia report. Then, CONTINUE and Use previous data.]
It wasn't working when loading from "previous data". It's fixed now.
Found it. If you just unlock X's Air Dash, Zero will not be able to air dash anymore.
THI! The only issue i notice is that after defeating infinity mijinion, the giga attack for zero dont appear in the report from alia
Not my fault, but fixed it anyway