I think I get the whole value for LifeUp x16 and EnergyUp x16.
I know, the actual game is LifeUp x16 and EnergyUp x08.
But it will not increase the life gauge and energy gauge.
Give me about an hour. I'll let you know later.
This will definitely tidy up the life upgrade, energy upgrade and Reploids holding those upgrade.
July 15, 2018, 12:21:18 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Finally figure out!
I think most of the gameshark with 3xxxxxxxx xxxx supposed to be 8xxxxxxx xxxx on PSX Ram.
This is after I look again on acediez's spreadsheet.
#LifeUp x16 (Reploids LifeUp x08 + HeartTank x08)
1) Save file will show LifeUp x16 but will not increase the life gauge.
2) Rescued Reploids with LifeUp will no longer give LifeUp.
3) LifeUp x08 from Reploids: (0100=Mah01404, 0200=Chun, 0400=Hatori, 0800=Kikuturk, 1000=PL 98, 2000=Etsu, 4000=Kazu, 8000=Gital, FF00=x08)
4) Collected Heart Tank: (0001=AmazonArea, 0002=NorthpoleArea, 0004=MagmaArea, 0008=RecycleLab, 0010=CentralMuseum, 0020=InamiTemple, 0040=LaserInstitute, 0080=WeaponCenter, 00FF=x08)
#EnergyUp x08 (FF00=x08 Reploids EnergyUp/ 00FF=x08 Not related)
1) Save file will show EnergyUp x08 but will not increase the energy gauge. EnergyUp x16 if use FFFF.
2) Rescued Reploids with EnergyUp will no longer give EnergyUp.
3) Energy up x08 from Reploids: (0100=Satton, 0200=Ken, 0400=Higurai, 0800=Wright, 1000=Home, 2000=Mao, 4000=Dai, 8000=Grantsu)