No problem, Acediez! It could be one of the options that I chose, but it's only an issue on the PSP. That's the only answer I can think of.
Oh man, there was quite an oversight on that bit of code. It's the kind of stuff that emulators like ePSXe and no$psx forgive, so that's why injoon84 didn't have any problems with it, but I'm thinking now that I must've had it on my PS2 run, I just didn't notice. So thank you so much for reporting and insisting on it.
Updated to v04f/v05 to address this problem, as well as adding the modification Z3R0X just contributed Edit: Submitted to the site as v05
Thanks once again both of you for your testing! You've all been very helpful
No problem my friend, here is:
Thank you so much! That's one modification I really wanted to make but hadn't been able yet. I already spent some time going down the rabbit hole that are input operations, starting from breaking points on the controller port reading address, but didn't get far
I just added this to my tool. I hope you don't mind.
For my part, you can check the spreadsheet I'm sharing here for everything I've done. I'll update it soon with the newer stuff.
Now I remember where I'd seen your name before, you asked me about the palletes on X4. Well, good luck with that! You should try contacting DarkSamus933 directly, who was working on a graphics compressor/decompressor some time ago
Since you're doing stuff for all three PS1 MMX games and, and you're already beyond what the "Improvement project" started for X5 (and will probably go beyond what I did here too), you should definitely make your own thread, so everyone can follow your progress more easily. Besides, I'd like to keep this thread exclusively about my tool, it's easier to follow comments and bug reports that way.