News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Magic Engine FX Released! & Multi-project Updates  (Read 4014 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Magic Engine FX Released! & Multi-project Updates
« on: December 30, 2006, 09:56:39 am »

Update By: filler

David Michel of Magic Engine fame has recently released the his PC-FX emulator, Magic Engine FX! There are still some bugs to be fixed, but overall it's a very stable version with good game support for the official release. Head over to Magic Engine.com to purchase your copy or try out the full-featured demo.

Also, there has been a flurry of activity on my projects as of late, so I wanted to make a general progress announcement.

Bubble Gum Crash - This project has been picked up by Tomaitheous of PC-Engine Dev. Hacking and editing is pretty much done. It's in beta right now. No ETA but could be ready for release shortly.

Lady Sword - This project has also been picked up by Tomaitheous. The compressed font has been found and replaced! (See image) Now just to finish translating the script...

Hexa-Space 01: SEREN - I've begun working on dumping the rest of the non-cutscene text from this game again. Have made progress on inserting in-game text and editing images such as the opening and closing screens.

Welcome to Pia Carrot - Last but far from least. I'm at the 36%-38% mark on translating the script for this game. David Michel is doing the hacking work on this. Stay tuned for more updates on this enormous project.

For more information on these projects and more, please visit my projects page.

Relevant Link: (http://www.mattsmessyroom.com/projects.html)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 10:03:23 pm by Neil »

MegaManJuno

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Re: Documents: Magic Engine FX Released! & Multi-project Updates
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 03:54:37 pm »
Cool... but, "Documents" ???

Neil

• Submission Reviewer
  • Circuit Rider
    • View Profile