News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Psyklaxia: my new YouTube channel!  (Read 6087 times)

Psyklax

• View Profile
    • Psyklax Translations
Re: Psyklaxia: my new YouTube channel!
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 10:48:45 am »
For the few of you who are interested, here's an update on my channel:
https://youtu.be/gi8ge9IY7JY

Psyklax

• View Profile
    • Psyklax Translations
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2019, 02:55:43 pm »
Time to resurrect this thread, because I'm back! :)

Real life took hold of me for a while, but I now have a bunch of videos done and ready to upload, but in the YouTube tradition, I'm going to upload once every two weeks (I used to do once a week but I need to temper expectations).

https://youtu.be/6W5NYSmq__o

Since literally nobody has watched it after almost a day and a half, I'll be happy if at least one or two of you did. :D I got a few hundred on my previous videos, but I guess my subscribers haven't noticed this new one. Rest assured that there are more on the way, including the next part of my ROM hacking tutorial! Stay tuned.

DarioEMeloD

• RomHacking enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • GitHub
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2019, 03:39:02 pm »
Hey I've been following you since you first posted this, I usually don't comment much (anywhere) but I like your style and basically the whole thing you do, since I don't know any other channels that review hacks and translations. So yeah, perhaps you don't get many views, but your work is really appreciated nonetheless. Anyway, I'll try to spread the word haha. Cheers!

RetroGameFan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2019, 09:40:20 am »
@Psyklax - Yeah, I noticed your new video when I was looking through YouTube myself. I hope we'll be seeing more ROM-hacking tutorials soon. It's great to have you back in business, so to speak! :)