News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Breath of Fire 2 missing enemy locations  (Read 1366 times)

ChaosPrime8

• View Profile
Breath of Fire 2 missing enemy locations
« on: May 02, 2018, 08:53:33 am »
The two enemies, Head Hunter and C. Kameo, are enemies that are seemingly impossible to encounter with an unknown location, however, thanks to using a ram code, I think I discovered their location. In the Grand Church, aside from the sanctuary, there are several rooms with no random battles. when enabling the automatic random battles (which can cause the game to freeze if used in several towns and villages or simply cause a group of "E. Sludge" to appear), especially in the main entrance, I discovered that these two enemies can show up frequently. strangely, E. Dragon is also part of this line up and it is located in part one of the final dungeon. 

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
Re: Breath of Fire 2 missing enemy locations
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 09:12:45 am »
Perhaps you should add this information to the page on TCRF.
https://tcrf.net/Breath_of_Fire_II#Unused_Monsters
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

ChaosPrime8

• View Profile
Re: Breath of Fire 2 missing enemy locations
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 07:05:47 am »
unfortunately i cannot login.  if someone who does have an account can add this information would be helpful.  Just to clarify, the encounters in the Grand Church do not guarantee that they were meant for this location. it is possible that they were left over enemies or it was a case of an oversight.

Chairman and KARI share the same stats so they are more likely to be the only unused enemies with no sprites or any means of encountering them.