News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Mega Man X4 & Mega Man 8 Undub [MM8 (v03) / MMX4 (v08)]  (Read 12443 times)

azoreseuropa

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X4 & Mega Man 8 Undub [MM8 (v03) / MMX4 (v08)]
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2018, 07:15:13 am »
Good job on Mega Man 8 USA version but what about Mega Man 8 EUROPE version ?

OriginalVizion11

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2018, 04:08:41 pm »
The links are dead. Can you please reupload the files?? Thank you.

werewolfslayr925

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2018, 10:32:41 am »
Sorry to get back so late. I just finished playing through X's game in X4 on PSP, and, iirc, everything seems to be in order. I want to say that there was an audio cutoff in the ending song, but I'm likely wrong about that. I'll let you know if anything comes up for Zero.
As the harbor is welcome to the sailor, so is the last line to the scribe.

- complaint in the margin of a medieval manuscript

sa7kenji05

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2018, 02:25:38 pm »
 :woot!: Dead Link... Can Please Someone Re Upload the MM8 v03 file. Thank You  :angel:

acediez

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2018, 10:24:31 pm »
Uploaded the files somewhere else and updated the links on the first post. No project update though, these are literally the same files that were up before.
As I've mentioned there's still a few things to do, but I'm not working on this for now, I have very little free time at the moment.

Since the files are not gonna change for awhile, feel free to make mirrors of the download links in case they go down again when I'm not around.

Sorry to get back so late. I just finished playing through X's game in X4 on PSP, and, iirc, everything seems to be in order. I want to say that there was an audio cutoff in the ending song, but I'm likely wrong about that. I'll let you know if anything comes up for Zero.

That's listed as an unresolved issue. I'm glad that's the only thing you ran into. Thanks for reporting back.

Metalwario64

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2018, 12:39:34 am »
I've finally tried this, and it's amazing so far, but one issue that I've not seen pointed out anywhere yet is that the animated cutscenes all have a green hue to them that wasn't there originally:

Original:

Undub Hack:

It's like somehow a hue slider was set some toward green, so all of the hues are shifted in that direction.

It's tolerable, and I'm greatly enjoying everything else but I was wondering if you had any idea how this happened, and if it's possible to correct it at some point in the future?

I haven't played Mega Man 8's patch yet, so I don't know if it's affected or not.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 12:49:26 am by Metalwario64 »

acediez

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2018, 01:04:23 pm »
I hadn't even noticed, thanks for pointing it out.
I'm gonna have to check which step is responsible for this (STR to AVI conversion, hardcoding of subs, AVI to STR conversion)