Ok, thanks!. I edited my last post by the way (can’t double post so it probably went unnoticed). There’s a new patch up, I think the problem is solved.
Hello again, after playing both routes using the (v06) patch version, here are my findings
1. After the movie sequence of Double revealing his true form plays, the emulator suddenly stops and shows the dreaded Opcode 13 UNK (PC 0001005c) (6942,127) error. This error is not present on the previous version of the patch. As usual, I tried the unpatched clean ROM thinking that it could be a bad dump but I got past that segment without any problems, My guess is that this error appeared after you fixed that "Now Loading" screen freeze bug in Zero's route I mentioned before (it also happens on the Final Weapon 1 although in X's route).
2. There's a line not translated in Sigma and Zero's duel FMV, sigma said "kuso" (damn), additionally there are a few lines in the translation that needs to be revised. (a total of five lines)
The 5 Lines That Needs To Be Corrected
- Let's Build It Together! And Ideal Country where we will not be harmed by anyone!
(Suggestion: Let's Build It Together! An Ideal Country where we will not be harmed by anyone!)
- Requesting response from captain X - (Suggestion: Captain X please respond)
- However we will not let ourselves have such a dishonour put onto ourselves
( I don't know man I can't make a suggestion, but using the word ourselves twice doesn't sound quite right)
- Bring the red reploid the the repair centre
(Suggestion: Bring the red reploid to the repair center)
- In the second FMV where Sigma said "where are you going" it should be "Maverick Hunters What will you do" (Dousuru)
3. Some of the Colonel's, General's and Sigma's speech before their respective boss fights suddenly cuts off, (their life bar suddenly fills up without finishing speaking up their vocal lines) this is just my opinion, but it could be related to the timing of the japanese voice track not synchronized to the timing of the english ROM. Additionally, Sigma's second form or the General still has some english voice track left in the game while using the patch.
4. Does the song at the end of the game suddenly cuts off and produces a crack sound like that? it hurt my eardrums, As I recall in the Japanese version, the ending music should be slightly fading away until the music stops playing.
Once all of these are resolved, Everything should be perfect.