News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Deadpool NES Hack (IPS Patch released)  (Read 14231 times)

Badseed

• View Profile
Re: Deadpool NES Hack (IPS Patch released)
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2019, 04:05:10 pm »
Onion read the posts above us they are from May of this year
"Now is the happening of Plan B!! Time for max-strength spray! Your brains will be washed with 99.9% effectiveness!"

NiO

• Let's bring order to chaos
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/groups/retrogamersmx/
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2019, 04:10:13 am »
Its more than alive, the label and the box are done, the manual is like 98% done and we are just beta testing a lot so you get a rom without glitches or an ugly game.

We have moved a lot of enemies, damage and items to make it less frustrating, we were having the typical "hack mood" about making everything harder and harder... Now we have treated the game as if it was an official game, with a learning curve.

Believe me, you will not be dissapointed.

I did a run without ammo and big sword a few days ago, because we want to be sure the game can be completed even in hard circunstancies, or speed runned with certain conditions.

CryinOnion

• "Once upon a time, a terribly sad onion ..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2019, 04:42:00 pm »
Greetings from Spain,

I'm glad to read this. If I can help in any way, my "strong point" is graphical design. You can see some practical examples on my hacks (uploaded to romhacking), and here's some examples of covers maded for my own game launcher:

Badseed

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2019, 05:27:06 pm »
Played the older IPS patch. Liked what I saw. Keep up the good work
"Now is the happening of Plan B!! Time for max-strength spray! Your brains will be washed with 99.9% effectiveness!"

DANGER X

• Nes hacker & player
    • View Profile
    • Deadpool Nes
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2019, 12:52:09 pm »
We are almost done with the rom but since our main programmer left he left some holes that we need to fill, unfortunately we aren't good enough so I ask for your help people of RHDN.
The last thing we want to change is to make deadpool backwards speed in midair the same speed as the normal forward jump, you know how you jump and hold left, like this it's so annoying and you always fall in pits, If someone can find the code for that backwards speed that would be great, we need to increase it, it's to slow.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:58:49 pm by DANGER X »

Cyneprepou4uk

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2019, 02:19:30 pm »
I can help with that.
I am the baldest romhacker
NES Romhacking Guide

DANGER X

• Nes hacker & player
    • View Profile
    • Deadpool Nes
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2019, 02:26:01 pm »
Actually nesrocks helped me with that but thanks.
Can you help me with something else, are you good at hacking nes?
It's something that doesn't take much time,

Cyneprepou4uk

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2019, 02:37:00 pm »
Yes, but I can work with fceux only

June 03, 2019, 03:18:42 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Actually I'm confused. You have tons of your own hacks, and I bet you have a source code for deadpool, and still you are asking some random guys for help to find that miserable byte for jumping backwards.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 03:18:42 pm by Cyneprepou4uk »
I am the baldest romhacker
NES Romhacking Guide

DANGER X

• Nes hacker & player
    • View Profile
    • Deadpool Nes
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2019, 11:04:51 pm »
The truth is I'm not actually that good, I know only how to hack only certain parta of the game, If you will look closely most of my hacks are level hacks and codes I took from others sites, others are made with the help of other hackers (I listed them in the credits).
And I already said before most of the deadpool hacking was madd by darkmoon not me. I'm mostly into level hacking.

June 03, 2019, 11:07:47 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Also,I'm running out of time, we need to release the rom soon, that's why I do this.

NiO

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2019, 07:22:05 am »
CryinOnion, we could release those within the rom package if you want.

We already have original artwork made for the manual, the box and label but we havent upload them to avoid people stealing the rom and art and selling it as his own (already happened).

But, as soon as we release the rom, we will include the editors for the game and also the artwork and everything extra that can be helpful for people, maybe to make their own repros, posters, layouts, maybe to do a sequel, who knows, everything is possible.

DANGER X

• Nes hacker & player
    • View Profile
    • Deadpool Nes
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2019, 12:11:45 pm »
The work on the rom is done, now we are waiting for the repromaker to do his move.

DannyPlaysSomeGames

• Wait, this isn't Burger King
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2019, 08:10:45 pm »
The work on the rom is done, now we are waiting for the repromaker to do his move.
:thumbsup: Very nice! You've guys put a lot of effort into this, glad to hear it's basically finished.

I haven't played the beta yet so I'm unsure of the game's quality, but from the trailers it looks pretty great.
Hey there

NiO

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2019, 05:58:07 am »
I dont think the trailers do justice, but Im happy we are in the last steps, we would wait for the repromaker (he has some time in advantage to do the official CIB carts).

After he make his move, then we would release the rom with the tools, ports and probably all the artworks and logos.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 07:52:51 am by NiO »