News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: help with NULLDC and pre rendered backgrounds graphics  (Read 338 times)

RomanWarrior

• Pier Solar , Beggar Prince, Wukong ,Star Ody. MINE
    • View Profile
help with NULLDC and pre rendered backgrounds graphics
« on: March 07, 2018, 03:08:01 pm »
Hello, im relatively new to DREAMCAST emulation , i have nullDC 1.0.4 rev150 which is i believe the lateset version and even plays the Sega Sports games that never worked on previous versions. Almost every game I can play on full blast graphics with what i believe is the Graphics plugin that comes with the emu.

I got the game SILVER after wanting it since 1999 when i played the demo. Its kinda like FF7 with 3d characters and full pre rendered backgrounds. I remember when replaying many games throughout the past 15 years on ePSXe , the pre rendered backgrounds would sometimes be glitchy in older versions of ePSXe .But now that has been fixed.

the only glitches occur in the pre rendered backgrounds and it breaks the photo down into a grid map looking thing . I tried messing with all the graphics options. I saw a video of someone successfully playing the game SILVER on NullDC on youtube but have zero information on his setup , hopefully he will respond seeing as he was active 1 month ago.

this game is one of the best UK made RPGs ever made, and i would hate to run the PC version over the dreamcast version. Please help