You all made so many great SNES canoe patches, perhaps someone has an idea what to do
to get the following games running with SNES Online which is very equal to canoe but not 100% the same.
SNES Online is integrated in the newer SFrom tool from DarkAkuma, but here it doesn't help.
Strangely there're some games making problems that didn't with canoe:
- American Tail - Fievel goes West (crashes before gameplay starts)
With the existing canoe patch it starts but crashes before level 1 gameplay start.
But the demo levels are working.
- Asterix (E) (M4)
sound is broken, with and without NTSC patch
- Goof Troop
transparency issue in dark cave rooms (level 3) - but fully playable
- Sonic Blast Man (bad graphic errors, but ingame looks ok, so playable)
This rom normally works fine on other emus, so it's strange getting graphic errors here:
- Sonic Blast Man II (bad graphic errors everywhere, not playable)
Same like with part 1:
Fore- and background are flickering extremely in level 1, but playable
jap + hack
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
Some graphic errors, but playable:
- Appleseed - Prometheus no Shintaku (J)
bad sprite graphic errors, not playable
- Arcus Spirits (Beta) [Arcus Odyssey (USA) (Proto)]
english beta version doesn't start even with the existing canoe patch
- Dragon Quest III (J)
Therefore exists an canoe patch for the english translation which works fine,
but sadly not for the German translation.
- Hiryuu no Ken S - Hyper Version (J) (not starting)
- Chrono Trigger - Flames of Eternity
It starts but you only hear the sound but nothing visible, only black screen.
- Super Naxat Open - Spike McFangs Golf Battle (J)
english translation not starting
- The Legend of Zelda - Parallel Remodel
tried all different versions, all don't even start
Any hints for SFrom tool settings or other edit possibilities ?
Every help would be great