Version 3.2 is out!!!
- New BPP: 4BPP (SNES-FX). Yes that is the format Super-FX uses!
- New feature: Export of a palette to zSnes savestate (.zst, .zs?).
- New feature: Import/Export of a palette from Photoshop Color File (.aco).
- New feature: Import/Export of a palette from Photoshop Color Table (.act).
- New functionality: Context menu for the List of graphics
- New functionality: Speed buttons for the List of graphics
- New feature: Sort of the List (ascended order)
- New feature: Manual order of the List trough two commands Up/Down
- New feature: Add a new graphics from the end of a selected one. Neat feature to add 'next' graphics, when they are one after another in memory
- Bug-fixes: when you choose 'New' the old image stays on screen
- Bug-fixes: when you choose 'New' the old name of the documents stay in title-bar*Download from the first post.
Although there are so many new things, one of the coolest new features is the ability to read SNES Super-FX images. Big thanks to noisercross for his help to understand and implement it! Now I hope the few titles that uses that chip will get more love (Yoshi Island, Star Fox, ...)
Proof of concept: