News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love translation released!  (Read 2171 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: joesteve1914

Kooloo-Limpah!

This Legend of Zelda spin-off was released in 2009 for the Nintendo DS. While Tingle's previous game, Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, was released in Europe (and thus translated into 5 languages including English), Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love has remained exclusive to Japan.

Team Tingle set out to fix this in 2012. Now, after 5 years of work, the English translation patch for Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love is finally available. Tingle's final adventure can now be experienced by English-speaking audiences everywhere!

If you liked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, you should definitely give this game a try. It has the same beautiful 2D visuals and great humor that Rosy Rupeeland had. On the other hand, if you hated Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, you should still try this one. The maligned bartering system has been replaced by a much better mechanic, and every location has its own music! Either way, we hope the community will give this lost Zelda game a chance.

After all, who could ever hate Tingle?

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

gauchomax

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love translation released!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 03:08:03 pm »
I checked a few videos on the Tube and that game is waaaay too slow-paced and tongue-in-cheek for my ass, but good job nonetheless.  :thumbsup:

Griever_GF

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 01:57:54 pm »
Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland was insanely funny at the time of it's release. I guess the second part is as good as the first one. Thanks! :thumbsup:

treos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 01:04:31 pm »
do i even want to know?

SleepyFist

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 12:31:17 am »
Thanks for this, looks like it's finally time to don the green jumpsuit and play the Tingle games.
Sleepy's Album of the week|| High Pulp - Bad Juice|| https://youtu.be/6V-BtwkGoaY