News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Spirte Only Hacks  (Read 695 times)

Bluckoo

• View Profile
Spirte Only Hacks
« on: December 31, 2017, 01:34:21 am »
Do you accept those, Because I have a few that just replace Mario, I couldn't really tell looking at the Rules it doesn't say that they aren't Allowed, and I have saw Title Screen Only Hacks hosted here. So thought I would join and find out if I should submit my hacks.

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
Re: Spirte Only Hacks
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 04:10:20 pm »
Go look at streets of rage 2, ugh

NERV Agent

• Cureable if treated early by meds from Dr. Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 08:03:44 pm »
Spirte is my favorite soda.

Do you accept those, Because I have a few that just replace Mario, I couldn't really tell looking at the Rules it doesn't say that they aren't Allowed, and I have saw Title Screen Only Hacks hosted here. So thought I would join and find out if I should submit my hacks.

If his hack is rejected, then he's got a point about the Title Screen Only Hacks.

*Drama starts in 5...4...3...2...1....*
Pen Pen Toblerone Vomit Pooh Cancer is waifu of the year. Fucking Internet....

Zynk

• Submission Reviewer
  • WIP Roll-chan: The Wily Wars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 09:15:44 pm »

The Sprite-Only hacks were lifted, so you can submit those, unless its lazily done (think that Mega Girl hack where the hacker just drew a ponytail and reduced the waist a few pixels). You can compile your sprite-only hacks in a zip file if its for a single game.

In the end, the Submission Reviewer has the discretion to approve/reject them.  :police: