(Hacker of the original translation here)
I knew this day would come! I have to admit this is a little bittersweet for me, but my project was mostly a labor of love, and to prove to myself that I could finish something I had started long, long ago. That said, I know my technical prowess was very lacking for such a project, and I struggled greatly fit the script I was provided with into the limited space I had available in the ROM. Any kind of script-expansion was far beyond my capabilities, as was formatting everything properly into the little windows the game provided, so I tried to do the best I could, considering my limitations (I was so novice, if I remember correctly, I added the script manually, word-by-word, using only Thingy and a .tbl file). So no made up lines or machine translation that I'm aware of, I just lacked the hacking ability to give this game the translation it deserves.
Anyway, awesome job as always, Pennywise. I remember you telling me you were working on this game years ago, so I've been eager to see how it all turned out. I'm glad I wasn't disappointed!