News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: L.O.L.: Lack Of Love (English Translation)  (Read 9318 times)

halumi

• View Profile
Re: L.O.L.: Lack Of Love (English Translation)
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2019, 04:42:02 am »
Believe it or not, this translation is still ongoing! I am a little embarrassed that it has apparently been a year since the last update. I have been busy with other projects.

I am dedicated to completing this. However, owing to RHDN staff's recent decision to refuse to publish Dos's "Pok├ępan Crystal" hack for transparently prejudiced reasons and the subsequent extremely unconvincing damage control non-apology they offered, I will no longer be updating this thread or publishing anything on this site. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in this translation, and my apologies to anyone I've kept waiting (including my friend who worked on this with me)! In the future, you can find updates and links to wherever I end up hosting it here. Smell ya later!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 05:12:55 pm by halumi »

Rolly

• SEGA & Dreamcast fan ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 10:56:17 am »
Fingers crossed to the this great project!  ;)

If you need help, let me know in PM / DM / Twitter.
I can help with graphics, VMU, movies, sounds, simple hacking and of course in selfboot image creation and tests on a real console.
I have already created several translations for the SEGA Dreamcast console (Polish language). I am currently working and helping with Napple Tale and my own translation of Karous (english).
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:04:28 am by Rolly »

PresidentLeever

• View Profile
    • Mini-Revver
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2019, 06:51:45 pm »
Cool, been wanting to play this for years!
Mini-reviews, retro sound chip tribute, romhacks and general listage at my site: Mini-Revver.