News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [hacking] Looking for Dumper/ script insertion hacker for Slam Dunk SNES  (Read 762 times)

ichidoreichan

• View Profile
 ;D How are you doing my fellow Hackers!!

I'm a Japanese/English/Spanish translator that is looking to add new games to the collection.
I'd like to work on Assault Suits Valken, From TV Animation Slam Dunk SD Heat up!!, Metal Warriors, Ryuuko no Ken and a few others.
You must have the ability to insert the text into the game and leave it to me to write the game script that you dump.
I've seen translations on this site that are quite poor, so I plan to improve the status quo of the releases. Thank you so much :)

mz

• Whore
    • View Profile
Re: [hacking] Looking for Dumper/ script insertion hacker for Slam Dunk SNES
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:08:44 pm »
Hey, welcome to the site. I hope you can find a good hacker.

Anyway, I was going to ignore your other post, but since you said this:
I've seen translations on this site that are quite poor, so I plan to improve the status quo of the releases.
How are you going to do this? The only proof of your translation skills is in your other post, and it's quite frankly terribly poor, to put it very kindly.

All of the words are missing their accent marks (except for one word, for some reason), you randomly capitalize some words and forget to capitalize others, the text is full of bad translations, and some sentences don't even make any sense at all ("y los cuatro Botones c de los Botones"? What the hell...)

Anyway, you may want to post more (and better) translations you've done before to maybe inspire some hackers to help you.
There has to be a better life.

ichidoreichan

• View Profile
I haven't done or released ANY translations and you judge a rushed post for my skills? what are you talking about? If you plan to give any comments or suggestions, do it on stuff that has been done. If you have some sort of "test" for me, sure go ahead. But you have no clue what are my skills, nor my ability to convey meanings to the target languages.

So again, if you want to test my skills, go ahead but don't speak out of stuff you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.