News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Gods of the Capcom Universe.  (Read 1676 times)

deadlyblossom

• View Profile
Gods of the Capcom Universe.
« on: November 22, 2017, 08:00:57 pm »
How many gods are there in the Capcom Universe are there?

I know some: Tyr St Eva Ultron Sigma, what are other?

SleepyFist

• View Profile
Re: Gods of the Capcom Universe.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 09:40:50 pm »
I forget whether Pyron from Darkstalker was one, it's been a long time since I checked the plot,
I do know that in Darkstalkers 3 Jedah's plan was to make a new one using stolen souls.

There's Amaterasu from Okami, borrowed from Japanese mythology though, kinda, game is sweet though.

Death from Maximo series, but not all powerful, has very clear rules that he's breaking to keep his job.

And Asura, from Asura's Wrath, and that's about all I can think of, I'm very tired right now.

Sleepy's Album of the week|| Nick Johnston - Remarkably Human || https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7W3JvZBJQ

Spooniest

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Ain't got no berf cer-fi-ti-cate on me now
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 02:39:23 pm »
Money :D
I never wanted to work in a pet shop, you know. I wanted to be...a lumberjack.

Bregalad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 04:54:29 am »
How many gods are there in the Capcom Universe are there?

I know some: Tyr St Eva Ultron Sigma, what are other?
In BoF2 alone there is St.Eva, the dragon god and there's a sect praising a 3rd god.
I'm pretty sure the last boss of BoF3 was a godess too (or at least self-entitled her as such).

Money :D
Did you mean, Zenny ?

By the way, I'm pretty sure the original question is meaningless, as there is no such thing as "Capcom Universe", each game taking place in its own universe sometimes a series is in the same universe, such as Mega Man series, but each sub-series (original, X, Zero, Battle Network) definitely takes place in it's own universe.

Chronosplit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 08:48:39 am »
Do the Cybeasts in MMBN count?

shadowmanwkp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 09:41:04 am »
One of them got stuffed into a clown the other one got stuffed into a boy, both under the controls of their hosts. Also their origins aren't really godlike either, one is a giant collection of bugs (which absolutely never happened before /s) and the other one was created to stop it.

Almagest

• ファーストエイド
    • View Profile
    • Almagest's ROM Hacking Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 06:13:37 pm »
In BoF2 alone there is St.Eva, the dragon god and there's a sect praising a 3rd god.
I'm pretty sure the last boss of BoF3 was a godess too (or at least self-entitled her as such).
Myria and Deis (BoF3) are goddesses. Deis is a goddess in BoF4 too.

In BoF4, there're also the dragons, they're all considered gods and they're immortal. The Yorae Dragon was split into two: Ryu, the game's protagonist, and Fou-Lu, Ryu's counterpart and the first emperor of the Fou empire. And...

Spoiler:
Elina, Nina's sister, was turned into an artificial goddess. She could only be killed with a Dragon Slayer sword.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the original question is meaningless, as there is no such thing as "Capcom Universe", each game taking place in its own universe sometimes a series is in the same universe, such as Mega Man series, but each sub-series (original, X, Zero, Battle Network) definitely takes place in it's own universe.
I thought "Capcom Universe" was a game...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:20:44 pm by Almagest »