News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Seeking help to undo compression in Super Soukoban for the SNES.  (Read 660 times)

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
Looking for some assistance with this ROM project in order to help uncompress the title screen, the 2nd player dialogue, and the level select option screen for 1st player mode. If anyone can help with this please let me know.

ObiKKa

• Tome of retro gaming knowledge!
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking help to undo compression in Super Soukoban for the SNES.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 05:16:21 am »
Hey. I came across this new tweet put up by FlashPV only within the last day! In it he produced two English language title screens for both Super Soukoban and Power Soukoban for the SFC. And surprisingly they do look different.

But unfortunately he has neither added in the 'u' letter after the first 'o' letter nor an accent above the first 'o' letter. Perhaps he can do the latter fix easily.

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
Re: Seeking help to undo compression in Super Soukoban for the SNES.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 05:20:16 am »
Hey. I came across this new tweet put up by FlashPV only within the last day! In it he produced two English language title screens for both Super Soukoban and Power Soukoban for the SFC. And surprisingly they do look different.

But unfortunately he has neither added in the 'u' letter after the first 'o' letter nor an accent above the first 'o' letter. Perhaps he can do the latter fix easily.

We were going to go with how the developers later on started calling it Sokoban instead of Soukoban like they do here - https://www.gamefaqs.com/search?game=sokoban