News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Castlevania Akatsuki no Partita  (Read 854 times)

ikusatatsu_ushiromiya

• View Profile
Castlevania Akatsuki no Partita
« on: August 27, 2017, 10:34:16 pm »
Hallo everyone:
Castlevania Akatsuki no Partita is now available on this site.
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3637/

This is my third hack of Castlevania Aria of Sorrow,
also the first hack of map and landform for AoS.

The ditail change is:
1. This hack changed many rooms’ landform just like the pictures shows, and also changed the map of all areas. So a new path of full game has been made out.

2. Remake the resistance and weakness for all enemies, the resistance and weakness only related to the area the enemy first appear. All boss just has one or two specific weakness. Don’t miss the weapon which can pick up, otherwise it will difficult for next area.

3. Remake the enemies’ distribution. The total amount of enemy increased, but easy to defeat if use the correct weapon. All enemies add the drop object.

4. Remake the weapon system.

5. Increase the limit for red soul in one screen, Soma can throw more red soul at one time. Reinforce some red soul.

Welcome to paly my hack.You will experience a different Castlevania AoS.

September 03, 2017, 10:04:46 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
It seems many gamers don't know where to go after beat the Death.
There are two horses in a room in underground reservoir,ride the second horse and jump to the upon room.
this room has many candles, kick these candles to the top of room.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 10:04:46 pm by ikusatatsu_ushiromiya »

t33nman22

• View Profile
Re: Castlevania Akatsuki no Partita
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 09:53:48 pm »
Can you please help me out here, I've been running in circles trying to finish this game but I cannot find the final jump skill or the bat soul, Not sure if somehow missed both but I've got over 80 map completion and the only areas left require those two things. Any help at all would be very helpful