News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: Super Mario Bros. 3: The Forgotten Worlds has completely been fixed  (Read 1100 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: szemigi

Hello there!

Super Mario Bros. 3: The Forgotten Worlds is now 100% tested and fixed. As a bonus, a poster has been attached, where you can read the fully worked out and improved plot.

As for those, who has downloaded and played this game, once again, sorry for having 4 worlds in the game. The SMB2J clone hack patch allowed only 4 worlds regularly and the idea/plan was 4 worlds originally, too.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

thepatrickinator

• Restricted Access
    • View Profile
It would be great to see somebody upload a Super Mario Bros. 2 Japan Graphics patch to the original Super Mario Bros. It will be like the original game, but with the graphics as what we call The Lost Levels.

Eden.GT

• Hardcore SMB1 Player and Hacker
    • View Profile
It would be great to see somebody upload a Super Mario Bros. 2 Japan Graphics patch to the original Super Mario Bros. It will be like the original game, but with the graphics as what we call The Lost Levels.

This you mean? http://www.geocities.jp/masa_yuu_kaimari/support/chrsmb2.zip
Can't I just be treated like a normal person? People react too easily these days.

thepatrickinator

• Restricted Access
    • View Profile
Who was the hacker who did the Lost Levels Graphics patch for Super Mario Bros.?

Eden.GT

• Hardcore SMB1 Player and Hacker
    • View Profile
Who was the hacker who did the Lost Levels Graphics patch for Super Mario Bros.?

masa, or yuu. Either one or the other, I don't know.
Can't I just be treated like a normal person? People react too easily these days.