logo
 drop

Main

Community

Submissions

Help

Author Topic: Need help to replace Rolento’s sprites for my Final Fight One Revamped GBA hack  (Read 56 times)

SCD

• SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,

I just released a hack for the Japanese version of Final Fight One for the Game Boy Advance entitled “Final Fight One Revamped” that changes and fixes several things that not only it makes it more like its arcade counterpart, but it also gives Alpha Cody his correct default colors as well.

You can check it out here: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3495/

There’s one more thing that I need for my hack to finish it, but I don’t have the skills to do it.

I want to get rid of Rolento’s squished looking arcade sprites and replace them with his sprites from Final Fight 2 for the SNES. This way he’ll blend in the game better with the rest of the SNES sprites they used for all the characters.

Here’s what his FF2 sprites look like:

That’s why I’m looking for someone that’s really good on editing sprites in a GBA ROM to replace his current sprites with his FF2 sprites.

I also want to replace the hand grenade and explosion sprites with the ones from FF2 as well.

You’ll have to make new sprites for when he’s climbing up the ladder to match his FF2 sprites.

You'll also have to get his FF2 sprites to work right with his arcade color palettes they used for FFO as well.

If someone can help me on this, that’ll be great.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:30:00 pm by SCD »