News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: Chrono Trigger MSU-1 (with FMV's)  (Read 14098 times)

qwertymodo

• View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger MSU-1 (with FMV's)
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2017, 07:50:01 pm »
I'm almost positive that it also occurs during the Day of Lavos recording in Arris Dome, but I don't have a save file to check.

Rodimus Primal

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2017, 11:07:23 pm »
It's been a while since I looked at your project. I know I said I wanted to test it out with the FMVs WITHOUT the altered BGM and I was very involved in other things. I still am but I've got time to test it out. Where is it so far? Also, how compatible is it with Chronosplit and ManuLove's projects?

qwertymodo

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2017, 11:18:16 pm »
Things are on a bit of a hiatus, school is killing me this term.

qwertymodo

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2017, 05:17:31 pm »
It has been brought to my attention that the download links were broken due to a server upgrade I did awhile back.  They have been fixed and updated.  Also, just popping back in to let you all know this project isn't dead, I'm just working on other things at the moment, and once those are done, I'll come back to this.  The last few months have been crazy, so I just haven't had any time to work on any of my projects, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things.

MattyXB

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2017, 01:13:58 pm »
Hello, I am a bit new with MSU-1 and have some problems with this Version (and another Chrono Trigger with Anime Intro I found somewhere).

I already played some MSU-1 games which work great. But by Chrono Trigger it will play no movies at the Intro. Or came the Intro movie later ingame? I thought I must just wait at the startscreen and it will play then, but always the Original Intro will starts to play and no special Version or Anime Version.

I patched and renamed the Rom, and put all downloaded files in one Folder. I use bsnes 070, and tried now Higan103 and same problem, no Videos for Chrono Trigger.
Or at which point in the game will the Intro plays?

PS: ok, found now a Patch, which seems to work correct, not sure whats wrong with the others, maybe I miss some files or done something wrong.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:18:25 pm by MattyXB »

SmokeMonster

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2017, 04:17:57 pm »
Works great for me. Thanks qwertymodo! 8)

Jelster

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2017, 01:29:58 am »
Returning player from the 90's here :)

Got sd2snes +snes, Chrono Trigger MSU + intro video (which runs out of synch, awesome nonetheless). I'm at the start of a 100% playthrough. Maybe i can be of some help?

jgreen32

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2017, 07:42:30 pm »
Can someone tell me what tool to use to create the music files? I've got the flac soundtrack files and I think I'm supposed to use the script to create the pcm files but what software to use?