News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Super Mario Land 2 DX [Updated to v1.8.1]  (Read 162276 times)

toruzz

• View Profile
Re: Super Mario Land 2 DX [Updated to v1.8.1]
« Reply #520 on: October 29, 2018, 08:04:44 pm »
So, considering the first post mentions documenting of code, I have to ask: where is this documented code?
Soon to be released. I have to clean it up a bit and I don't have a lot of free time, so I've been putting it off :/

This looks great Toruzz and I consider it pretty damn complete. I'll be doing a Lets Play of this down the line (there is a pretty hefty list to get through first)to showcase your hardwork. You should be very proud.

Looking forward to your other hacks when and if they come to light too. You do such stellar work <3
Thank you very much! <3

John Enigma

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 24, 2019, 12:09:09 am »
Is the documented code still happening?

Jonas.F

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 24, 2019, 05:46:24 pm »
I hope it doesn't sound too greedy, but any information on this project would be very much appreciated. I'd look forward to every line I could read about your work. ;)

Geoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 24, 2019, 08:12:43 pm »
Oh wow didn't expect any new replies in such a very long time. I guess Super Mario Land DX reminded them.
All I can say is that I will be playing Super Mario Land 2 DX once the final version releases.

redmagejoe

• View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 26, 2019, 01:04:37 am »
Toruzz has my support for further development. :thumbsup:

Would love to see this made for v1.2 ROM as well, if possible.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 02:25:03 pm by redmagejoe »

Platinum Lucario

• View Profile
« Reply #525 on: May 03, 2019, 10:41:00 am »
I remember watching a playthrough of Super Mario Land 2 DX when it was released, I was absolutely amazed by how beautiful the colours are in this hack, and I really appreciate every bit of the hack's design.

There's one thing I've noticed during the playthrough on version 1.0 release of this hack: In one of the stages of Pumpkin Zone, there are Goomboos (called Boo Goombas in the Japanese version) in which are coloured brown instead of grey and white (unlike any boo-ified enemies). They're the ghost versions of Goombas. I always wondered why they were coloured brown in this hack instead of using the Boo palette? Has it been changed in newer versions since then? Just curious.