News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Need various language translators for SMB Utility program  (Read 718 times)

SWR

• View Profile
Need various language translators for SMB Utility program
« on: March 29, 2017, 03:57:37 pm »
Hello everyone.

I've taken the source to SMB Utility and hosted it on my Github account. Since it was translated from Japanese to English, it was made very easy to translate to other languages as well, and I'd like to pursue that effort. I'm currently looking for people who can translate from English or Japanese to any of the following languages:

Spanish
French
Chinese
Dutch
Turkish
Portuguese
Italian
Russian
Korean
Vietnamese
Any others suggested

If this is something you'd like to contribute to all it takes is looking at the English or Japanese text strings and translating them to a new file. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM. And if you want to translate, just let me know which language you are planning on.

There is no time constraint on this.

P.S. For the completionists, there are also English and Japanese resource files that need to be translated too.

If you are uncomfortable working with source code files, please let me know and I will transcribe this text into an easier format for anyone who needs it.