logo
 drop

Main

Community

Submissions

Help

Author Topic: Star Cruiser 2 - closed testing  (Read 449 times)

cccmar

• Location: Dublin, Ireland (sometimes Saint Petersburg/Warsaw)
    • View Profile
Star Cruiser 2 - closed testing
« on: March 11, 2017, 08:52:51 am »
Hello everyone,
we are proud to present to you our new project - Star Cruiser 2 for PC-98. This game is a sequel to Star Cruiser on PC-88 (an FPS/RPG hybrid), which also received various other ports, including the translated SMD version. Thanks to TheMajinZenki and celcion, this project got off the ground and ended up being finished. Now is the final step - time to polish the game for your enjoyment.

The game has more or less twice as many lines as the SMD version. We need help, because there may also be some other issues here and there, apart from the usual stuff (spelling, grammar etc.). There may be some issues with consistency in some places, and we have yet to check each and every side mission. The script is almost 100% translated. There may be some tiny untranslated bits here and there, but we're looking for them right now.

We need a few volunteers in order to speed up the process. So, if someone wants to help, please contact celcion (technical issues/patch distribution) and me (script-related issues - grammar, spelling etc. and game-related questions) for further details.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 10:18:34 am by cccmar »

mikeprado30

• View Profile
Re: Star Cruiser 2 - closed testing
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 12:46:27 pm »
Another great news for the sake of PC-98 translations!  :thumbsup:

I'd like to help but sadly I haven't enought time for that, but I can give you the best vibes for this project in (presumably) its final stage  :thumbsup: