- Act 3 of Urban Garden is done, as well as act 1 of the final stage (Cryonic Egg Zone).
- Improved art for Angelic Bay act 1 and 2, with better background, foreground decorations and a new palette for act 2 as well.
- Title Screen's palettes have been changed, making a darker tone to feel different.
- New extra musics including mixes made by me, a new act clear music and a new mix for Angelic Bay act 2.
- The background of Urban Garden act 2 is changed, using less colors since there was way too many before.
- The volumes of the bass on the musics are now higher, since it was way low before, making some musics sounds even better.
- New decorations based as references of other less known Sonic characters.
- The Special Stage's art has been changed to a more simplistic look, to make it more unique looking. The sky from the background is now pink instead of purple.
- New animations for Forgotten Land act 1 and 2 (the stars of the background and the red and grey Sonic CD emerald on the picture above), as well as new decorations too and a better red color for the act 1 mountains.
- Changed the bat's sprite as well as making it flash. Also placed more of them around Urban Garden Zone.
- Customized look for Shields and Invencibilities, as well as monitor icons, sighposts, checkpoints and some other sprites here and there (made by me).
- New invencibility music.
- Modified boss for Urban Garden act 3.
- Angelic Bay zone now uses a single and different background deformation, as well as the title screen (making the title screen's background static was my way to get rid of the GHZ background deformation), but it does pay off since the art of both Title Screen and the zone's art (including palettes too) are improved. Also it makes the Title screen even more unique.
- Fixed the pixel size of the flower and the plant decoration of Angelic Bay (thanks to MegaGWolf for point it out).
- Very few palette stuff changed for better blending.
- The gems have different colors per zone or act, in case I did not mentioned that already.
- A little purple touch on the red color of Ruby Edge act 1 (I did this a while ago but forgot to say it).
- Way better looking foreground for Urban Garden act 2.
Screenshots (including the Game Over palette change and the Special Stage results palette change that I should have showed before) for this update:
I was thinking about making the Level Select's code different and make the credits show it, so you can only hear the extra songs after beating the game, but nevermind.
Austin Girouard, I tried to contact the person that coded the dropdash (already gived credits above) so we could fix that as well as the spring bug, but he never replied. So, since I cannot fix it alone, I posted how to avoid it on the first post.
I will think about what new stuff will come on 1.7 and I will post here. DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED!