Nope still no plans to add the DS crap, the Dream Devourer was cool but would require a new Sprite.
But couldn't you import the already-existing sprite from the DS version?
As for the guy in the prison I think there's already enough fight able skeletons there.
Eh, not sure about that one, there's only 3 skeletons in total. I feel that something could be done with that poor fellow. He could be 'revenged' through beating him and then he'd drop something which you could later exchange for something else. He could be the ancestor of some person in the game.
Checked the soldier, it seems I did turn off the lines somehow, probably just a layer three thing?
So.... are you turning them back on?
Not sure if bug or intended:
1. There's Lab 32 (I guess) that you need to get through either by racing Johnny or by 'manually' going through it. Now, there's those grey mutants which have the Lightning Bit attack: are they supposed to be THAT powerful? It causes over 700 damage. There's no way beating three of them, unless you're powerful enough to kill them in two shots as they're using the attack quite often, thus there is no way to 'manually' go through that sector, meaning you're forced to win against Johnny. Is this intended or is it a bug?
2. Is Sir Krawlie supposed to be that much of a weakass? It took me very little to can his ugly mug.
Also, I'll modify my findings to fit the latest replies:
1. I think this has been reported, but when learning Wind Slash, the game will say that you learned just Wind.
Guardia Castle Prison (1000 AD after getting back from 600AD)
2. When you sneak up on the guard next to the room in which Fritz is bound to the guillotine and you kill said guard, he'll pass out in front of the switch and you won't be able to trigger it. It's not game breaking as you only need to exit and re-enter the area to fix it, but I am just passing it along.
End of Time (the first time when you get there)
3. After whooping Spekkio, he says 'I am the master of War, sometimes I scare myself etc.' and then the game blacks out and I am kicked out of the room. Nothing game breaking, but mildly annoying. Also, interesting thing: before being kicked out, he is in his frog form and after that after the game locks and you re-enter the room, he is in his regular form.
4. After having mastered magic and talking to the old guy, he'll still say 'check out the room behind me' instead of his usual rant about magic and whatnot.
5. The bucket that leads to Lavos is inaccessible. Is this intended? I have a faint memory of reading something about this in this thread...
EDIT: It isn't accessible on the spot, but if you return to the end of time (I returned to it in-between Medina and 600AD), it's again accessible.
6. Weird texture glitch: https://prnt.sc/lhzvnf
7. When trading with the guy (feathers, petals etc.): two items are misnamed when he offers his merchandise: Mammo Tusk for Mammoth Tusk and Stone Fist for Stone Arm.
1. In the scene where Robo gets his ass handed to him by the blue R-Series (his 'brothers'), but before Marle yells out his name, could you make the characters look more shocked during that scene in which he's being beaten? Especially in the very beginning when he's sucker-punched. They just watch the whole thing without showing any gesture at all as if they were sociopaths or something.
2. Maybe you could change SilvrSword to Plate Sword or Grey Sword? Because the name looks awful when it's shortened like that. Just a thought. Actually, would you consider using the DS names for techs, items and so on? They sound better. If you're willing to do that, I can gather a list for you, if it helps.
3. I have another possibly cool idea for accessories. What if, in addition to being able to sell them, also have the possibility to integrate some of them within a character's stat? For example, some of the integrateable ones could be: Sight Scope, SeraphSong (https://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/SeraphSong.html
), Green Dream and all other stat-enhancing ones like Third Eye, Power Glove etc.
Here's what I had in mind: you'd need to do four good deeds to enable accessory consuming:
a) Give the Naga Broom to the old guy for free
b) Give the jerky to the lady in 600AD for free
c) Combine my prison guy-to-skeleton idea and give the item, that you obtain from him, to his descendant.
d) Receive a full not guilty verdict from the jurors during Chrono's Trial (not necessarily a good deed, but to make it worth having achieved this)
Of course, accessory integration should be allowed much later in the game, possibly after the Heckran Cave trip. It could be Melchiot who does it OR
do a fifth good deed: save Fritz -> he or his father is the one who provides this service as a token of gratitude for having saved him. The service should be expensive. Not only that you'd need to use cash, but you'd also need to use other items. 5 x elixir for Bananda, for example.
And, of course, some accessories could only be integrated when you reach a certain level or complete a certain game event.