Been trying this out due to the bugfixes, but unfortunately I have encountered a bug this patch introduces
As another stated, the faerie flute no longer works on the golem guarding Cantlin town in DQ1. It makes the flute tune, but "nothing happens" no matter how many times I used it. There are two workarounds. One, cheating and defeating the golem through brute force, and two (the one I used) swap the save with the original RPGOne patched game. The flute works like its suppose to when I did this switch.
Minor thing so far, but annoying. Was tempted to cheat past it, but thankfully swapping with the earlier English patched version bypasses this.
August 04, 2017, 10:13:03 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Played through the Dragon's Quest II portion an noticed two bugs. One minor and one major.
Minor one is that "leather" equipment tend to have the "L" cut off on certain menus.
Major one regards the Chain Sickle. On the equipment menu, the weapon name turns into garbled gibberish when equipped. That's a minor part, but a major is that when an enemy drops this item in a rare treasure drop, it soft locks the game when the text is attempting to show the name of this item. I believe the rare drops from the enemy "Sekerleton" (formerly Demighost) caused it but was unable to duplicate the event to make sure.
Chain sickle displays properly in every other situation, including when it is found in a red treasure chest in the Lighthouse.