News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Castlevania III Prelude of Light  (Read 13115 times)

Sinis

• View Profile
Re: Castlevania III Prelude of Light
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2017, 03:24:38 pm »
Been working on the last character off and on this week.  Coming along slowly of how linkncb16 wants it :)

His character Archie to replace Alucard.  Trying to depict him with holding a bow while walking and attacking.  Its a work in progress.

Sometime this weekend if I'm not too busy I'm going to finish up the title and get it posted.

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2017, 03:32:42 pm »
Kick ass,he looks awesome!

Sinis

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2017, 01:43:23 pm »
Kick ass,he looks awesome!

Thanks.  I'll be working on  him again Monday as I'll be focusing on other things this weekend for PoL.  Gotta start doing real life stuff soon so decided to finish up some stuff beforehand :)

Here's the title.

Hopefully he likes it as I never was good at coming  up with ideas for title designs.  Everything else I can do but titles, not my cup of tea I am now realizing lol  :)

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2017, 01:56:10 pm »
Nicely done on the title,plus Im glad you ditched the three there as well,can't wait to see more goodies that'll be added to this game and also I wonder if he'll want to add music to the game?

Sinis

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2017, 02:09:29 pm »
He wants to add custom music but, just like me, doesn't know how to do anything along the lines to do so for that kind of in-depth programming.  I also remember that LevelEngine is in the same boat that wants to do custom music with his project so it doesn't feel like the music is moved around.

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2017, 02:10:32 pm »
Dang,meh oh well I'll play the game regardless. :)

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2017, 06:58:15 pm »

Bregalad

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2017, 03:26:23 pm »
I just watched the intro on Youtube and it's very funny how it's a spoof. I'm looking forward to playing this !

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2017, 12:02:21 pm »
I go back to watching the intro from time to time myself, this hack is gonna be cool when it's done.

Since this is a spoof kinda hack, maybe you wanna change the Grim Reaper's face to Greg's face...

Sinis

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2017, 01:37:31 pm »
That is up to linkncb16 to decide as I'm just doing the characters and other small stuff for him :)

Sinis

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2017, 12:42:41 am »
As of now, all of my stuff for PoL is complete and passed on to linkncb16.

So on that note, I am respectfully backing out of this project as all of my tasks for him are complete.  Happy gaming ladies and gents :)

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2017, 10:43:53 am »
Geez that was sure quick,well I can't wait to play this romhack once he puts it together :) I can't wait to try this hack out plus Im sure Spindaboy can ask someone to create music for the game for a future update?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:42:07 pm by DavidtheIdeaMan »

Sinis

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2017, 04:12:20 pm »
Only had some stuff here and there though was working on this off and on for him since...February I think.  Real life and CoA got in the way but least my stuff is done so this month is pretty much real life things then back to my stuff.  Was originally going to be this month but things came up :)

Yeah, music...don't get me started on that subject.  At this rate and of how I hate asking around for help on the matter, or any programming, as it feels degrading let alone make me look like a damn beggar I'm just gonna try and  learn 6502 and assembly language and do shit myself.  Dunno how that's gonna play out because I have that certain learning curve that is terrible with numbers and certain reading.  Yeah, I'm one of those type of people that has that kind of issue hence why I'm desperate for a programmer but such is life.  I'd prefer to do pixel/sprite art and level design more over anything else because of my issues but whatever.

I'm sure SpindaBoy/linkncb16 will have better luck than me on trying to find someone with  his help for music.

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2017, 10:53:19 pm »
Well alright