aaan here we have the opening movie with it's logo removed, the video extended on the part where the logo originally was, and a clean logo put on it.
this took a moment to finish up but should be good to go now.
(animated png's, if they dont move for you, get a new browser
original -> redone -> alternate logotype
as for other updates, the manual is almost ready (sans screenshots, need the translation for that) i got 6 pages left to redo on it.
for other updates, an option was added to the patching process to select dd.mm.yyyy / mm.dd.yyyy or the original yyyy.mm.dd date format.
Tom wanted the (american)english mm.dd.yyyy which I swiftly discarded since I cant read it lol, so we compromised and I implemented all 3.
He's also been getting some progress done on the script end, I believe equipment and item lists are compltely done now, and their descriptions are getting along, the character biography texts are more or less done (over 70% done on last file last I heard) and Irene's starting scenario is getting there, Cat mansion texts are started, and overall what was already done in terms of menus and early script implementations have been getting more polish in terms of terminology changes and inconsistency removals.
on the code side, we discovered a bug that causes the game to crash on character creation so that will have to be handled, and aside that the usual is still there (!%¤"# job system!)
on the bright side, we earlier eliminated a nasty bug that made some item/attack description texts overflow in ram, and there was a lovely issue where the biography texts had a fine buffer for the text, but not so fine for the text vertexes, so that has been expanded to eliminate another of the crashing menus.