News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Chrono Trigger MSU-1 (with FMV's)  (Read 109321 times)

AnCapGamer

• View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger MSU-1 (with FMV's)
« Reply #260 on: August 09, 2019, 02:02:06 am »
It's been a few years since I've gone through CT and I've got a RetroPie that I've been working on. If you wanna send me the rest of the files I'll let you know if I spot anything when I go through it.
Check out my YouTube Channel, where I review Fan Translations, ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and Hidden Gems.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2UDYujg5yf8NIqctCr8XkA

Cthulhu88

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2019, 02:34:10 pm »
Ugh, I've been porting the audio code to another hack (spent several hours debugging to make sure everything works) and then I just noticed the code I am working with is from 2016, which was the last time the Github repository was updated.
So far, I've fixed all the issues I've come across, but I haven't really tested anything beyond the first few minutes of the game.

How broken is the 2016 code? Should I continue to work on it? Do you have a new repository for the new one?
I don't like or care for the FMVs, I can watch them in much better quality and with much better functionality elsewhere and even then, they aren't that great.

ABOhiccups

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 18, 2019, 02:54:09 am »
Blake Robinson's Chrono Trigger Symphony is still available to purchase on Google Play Music, iTunes, and Amazon.

Volkaru

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 09, 2019, 11:15:22 pm »
This looks like an amazing project! Unfortunately I'm currently stuck playing Retroarch on a switch. The only option I have is Snes9x, which--at least this version--Seems to require a manifest file to use these hacks. Can't wait for the release!

joeman720

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 03, 2019, 08:04:49 pm »
Hey man, hope you are alright. I asked you around Christmas when u would be done and u said the end of your Christmas break. I hope nothing bad happened and you are all good.

Chronosplit

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2019, 11:35:47 am »
Blake Robinson's Chrono Trigger Symphony is still available to purchase on Google Play Music, iTunes, and Amazon.
Quick question: do any of these sources let you download in FLAC?  I know Google Play downloads as mp3 from my last backup, and I think iTunes still does m4a?  What about Amazon these days?

Cthulhu88

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2019, 12:03:24 pm »
Quick question: do any of these sources let you download in FLAC?  I know Google Play downloads as mp3 from my last backup, and I think iTunes still does m4a?  What about Amazon these days?

If the source is lossless (which isn't the case for MP3), you can just convert them to FLAC.
You can also convert MP3 to FLAC, but it will be converting the lossy data.

D2DEZEL

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2020, 05:49:20 pm »
is there anything new about Chrono Trigger MSU-1 with FMV's?

Cael

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 24, 2020, 12:14:10 am »
i wonder if this can be made to work with CT+ ? having ChronoTrigger+ 's restored content + this patch's MSU-1 & Full FMV Patches , would be better by far than the DS port.

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 25, 2020, 12:20:53 pm »
i wonder if this can be made to work with CT+ ? having ChronoTrigger+ 's restored content + this patch's MSU-1 & Full FMV Patches , would be better by far than the DS port.

It's already integrated,  the videos still aren't available because they aren't ready anywhere  but the music part works perfectly.

starforce2005

• View Profile
« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2020, 01:07:44 pm »
Is the links still work for everyone? To me its all dead link