News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Last Bible Special for Game Gear Question  (Read 2480 times)

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
Last Bible Special for Game Gear Question
« on: October 20, 2016, 07:28:14 pm »
I have a question about something that I am wondering can be solved.. Is there a way to make it when you are in the dungeon that when you turn left or right to make it go faster? The game play is god awful slow when it comes to moving around these dungeons.

Gamerhenky

• Fire Emblem X Wizardry
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Last Bible Special for Game Gear Question
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 11:30:09 am »
Originally, during in dungeon, hold down 1 button will make you go faster.

mrrichard999

• View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 12:28:18 pm »
I would make it by default. The movement speed and turning speed is god awful slow. It will discourage players and also it could use some re-balancing.. This game is extremely unforgiving...

Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 02:09:23 am »
I think the toughest thing about the game is the incredibly high break-rate for weapons. You can barely get through one floor without at least one of your weapons breaking, and the final dungeon is like thirteen floors! Unfortunately, getting rid of breaking weapons would render the Smithy class entirely meaningless. (Not that there aren't other meaningless classes in there...)

It takes a certain kind of masochist to beat this game... And considering the way the Game Gear eats through batteries, it'd be an impressive feat for ANYONE to have beaten this game back in its day. It's hard enough with an emulator and save states.

mrrichard999

• View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 11:06:57 pm »
There should be a re-balancing patch for this game... Its just cruel and unusual especially for a linear game... :P

Oh yeah, is there a class that supposedly renders random encounters to not happen? I thought I saw something about this on the web somewhere a while ago but cant find it.

Gamerhenky

• Fire Emblem X Wizardry
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 11:39:44 pm »
Oh yeah, is there a class that supposedly renders random encounters to not happen? I thought I saw something about this on the web somewhere a while ago but cant find it.

Yes, it is Teller class (I think), he can cast "Search" spell but still need grinding anyway.