News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Wizardry Gaiden IV for the SNES now fully playable in English! :D  (Read 14681 times)

Gamerhenky

• Fire Emblem X Wizardry
    • View Profile
    • My Website
I'm still worry if anybody can't play this game with fully playable translation patch. I also create a topic board about translation patch on GameFAQs. The only remaining is previously fully translated Japanese Wizardry Games that need post on GameFAQs (Probably missed something).

EDIT: I just made a review to support MrRichard999 Wizardry Translation Project. Also thanks to Shiryu for made his gameplay video on YouTube (old patch) and his Article News on Nintendo Life. Review accepted (That's why the final patch will come).
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 09:53:36 am by Gamerhenky »
TwitterYouTube
(My RHDN Inbox almost full)

Shiryu

• No Surrender, No Retreat.
    • View Profile
    • Shiryu Music
My pleasure, love the game series, excellent work on this. 8)

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
I'm still worry if anybody can't play this game with fully playable translation patch. I also create a topic on GameFAQs. The only remaining is previously fully translated Japanese Wizardry Games that need post on GameFAQs (Probably missed something).

EDIT: I just made a review to support MrRichard999 Wizardry Translation Project. Also thanks to Shiryu for made his gameplay video on YouTube (old patch) and his News on Nintendo Life.

Just keep on reporting stuff as it goes. This game is very funny with its code and as things get reported, we can fix them along the way and mold it to perfection :)

Gamerhenky

• Fire Emblem X Wizardry
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Shhhh... DDS is working on Fire Emblem 4 Project Naga translation. Currently rumored on his Twitter that DDS will release final patch (I think?).

Back to Wizardry Gaiden IV:
PM to MrRichard999 if anybody found errors, send screenshot, send .SRM files or send your save states or you can Tweet @ItsRichard999 about that.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:50:13 am by Gamerhenky »
TwitterYouTube

mrrichard999

• View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
Shhhh... DDS is working on Fire Emblem 4 Project Naga translation. Currently rumored on his Twitter that DDS will release final patch (I think?).

Back to Wizardry Gaiden IV:
PM to MrRichard999 if anybody found errors, send screenshot, send .SRM files or send your save states or you can Tweet @ItsRichard999 about that.

PM's are fine, no tweets :) I barely go on Twitter.

Gamerhenky

• Fire Emblem X Wizardry
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Small tips:
You can import your character party from previous game Wizardry Gaiden III: Scripture of the Dark. Select "Reincarnate" -> Enter character name -> Enter Password for correct member that you got from previous game.

UPDATE: The translation patch has reached to Final Version. Hoooray. :woot!: :woot!: :woot!:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:02:48 am by Gamerhenky »
TwitterYouTube

mrrichard999

• View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
Patch has been updated to version 1.0 with lots of polishing and improvement. Also all the endings have finally been completed. Enjoy!  :thumbsup:

Gamerhenky

• Fire Emblem X Wizardry
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Anniversary is over.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:17:24 pm by Gamerhenky »
TwitterYouTube