News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Looking for Experienced Sprite Editor & Team Members  (Read 1553 times)

linkncb16

• Restricted Access
  • They actually updated this site. Hallelujah.
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Looking for Experienced Sprite Editor & Team Members
« on: September 01, 2016, 07:37:58 am »
I am in desperate need of someone who is familiar with editing sprites. Specifically, I'm trying to replace certain FF IV sprites with FF V sprites as well as change the palettes of some sprites, but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Here is the project: http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,22582.0.html

If you aren't good at sprite editing, but would like to be a part of the team then let me know :)
It would be great to have more people to help out with this hack! (Especially if they know a lot about FF IV hacking!)

(Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong location. I wasn't sure where to post requests so I just came here. Sorry!)
Final Fantasy Redux is complete! Download

jink640

• From nuggets to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Experienced Sprite Editor & Team Members
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 02:13:58 pm »
You may be able to find a few more people if you post a help-wanted ad.
should be on the left sidebar under "main". after clicking that you will want to hit the easy to miss bar that says "submit help wanted ad".

That bar is really small...

dACE

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Experienced Sprite Editor & Team Members
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 08:50:53 am »
It's really hard to form teams - maybe you'll be better off asking specific questions regarding the current problem you've encountered?

/dACE
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:24:49 am by dACE »