- Dead Rising
- Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (HMS Jayne)Other changes
- Added glitch-related exclusion guideline, as they are equivalent to softlocks for casual players.
- Added difficulty warning for DeathBasket's The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask randomizers.
- Removed MrCheeze's Paper Mario randomizer due to softlocks caused by randomization softlocks.
- Split The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition randomizers into separate entries for consistency.
- Clarified the description of Sword Coast Stratagems for Baldur's Gate II.
- Added note that the list is irrelevant of each randomizer's fun factor.
@treos: Looks like it's a known issue, but the author can't reproduce it.
If you could provide more info for him, that would be great.EDIT: Updated the above with Dead Rising, along with reverting a few other changes.EDIT 2: Added randomizers
- Aerobiz Supersonic
- X2: The Threat (Galaxy Editor)EDIT 3: Added randomizers
- Hyper Metroid (unofficial Super Metroid hack)
- X2: The Threat (XUniverseWizard)EDIT 4:Added randomizers
- Project Base (Super Metroid hack)
- Z-Factor (Super Metroid hack)
- Unreal Tournament (Map Randomizer)
- Unreal Tournament (XMaps)Other changes
- Added unofficial 64-bit version of OBLIGE.
- Updated names of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars randomizers to latest.
- More compact reformatting of hack and mod references, including the removal of links to Final Fantasy VI Brave New World and Super Mario Land 2 DX.EDIT 5: Added Terranigma randomizer.