Alright, well even the abridged list is now too long to fit in a single RHDN post despite its minimalist design (last iteration was 14746 characters out of 15000). I might be able to tweak it, but I'm going to have the same problem in an iteration or two anyway. Besides, it was starting to be a pain to continuously update 2 similar lists but with with some elements missing between them, and written in different markup languages (BBCodes vs Markdown).
For these reasons, I decided to remove the abridged list from RHDN. From now on, the BIG list of randomizers will be available exclusively on my blog at https://www.debigare.com/randomizers/
This was not an easy choice, but I believe it is the best thing to do for its continued development. I never expected my list to grow to its current scale nor become a common reference, and it's all thanks to you! I will continue to follow this thread and keep you updated of any changes, just like before.
Note that I'll keep the old list in strikethrough on the original post for a while during the transition period just in case.
- Dark Souls III (items)
- Final Fantasy V (passive - forgot to add the unofficial Four Job Fiesta to the list because the official one only runs a few days a year (which makes me sad))
- Game Dev Tycoon (appears broken with the latest version but wanted to list it anyway in case it gets fixed eventually)
- Hollow Knight (abilities & charms)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (x3: alternate start, Words of Power shuffling, and a deprecated one that generates random dungeons)
- The Talos Principle (thanks a lot for sharing apple1417!)
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Added additional restrictions on was acceptable or not on the main list.
- Removed the "Unfinished" tag to the Symphony of the Night relic randomizer because I was incorrectly assuming text uploaded to Pastebin couldn't be updated.
- Answered the following fundamental question: "How the fuck do you randomize Tetris?" (actual quote from Twitch streamer Vinesauce)
- Added DELUXE variant of the multi-game bingo
Expect another big wave of new randomizers soon - I'm still not finished from last time!
By the way, I discovered that gyre_
is currently working on a Final Fantasy randomizer bingo, but it has not been made public yet.