Dropping by to say that I am doing work on the background for the PoR side, just that I don't post often due to most of my attention being focused on MaternalBound Redux at the moment
That said, I went ahead and set all the portraits that JohannGralog has done so far.
They look wonderful to say the least!
With that said, there are a couple of things I want to address, hopefully you can help me with these, Johann.
1) Charlotte's default pose is more to the side. Perhaps the current one could be changed for one that matches that side view of her face, if not, then I think the current one will do by just closing her mouth in the pic.
2) The second portrait you made for Charlotte is wonderful, although I think it would fit better for her Menu portrait instead, given how much it resembles her original one. Simply making it fit to that palette, and mirroring the picture horizontally will do:
3) The same points for Charlotte apply to Jonathan's portraits as well. Although I think that for him, we need to find a second portrait to use for the main game, since the current one we have closely matches that of the menu one for him (which is where the current one will most likely be used). With that, the current one could maybe be reworked to fit the menu portrait for Jonathan, and maybe the one sent to me by MathUser could be reworked for the main Jonathan portrait in-game. Standard portrait in-game: Portraits for Jonathan's menu:
4) Both Loretta and Stella's portraits are awesome, just Loretta's would only need to be lowered a bit, same as what was done with Stella's. Also, for Stella's, if you can Johann, could you please post a non-vampire version of Stella's with the new height?
5) Make Wind's eyes face forward instead of to the side.
6) For Death, I am still pretty indecisive about it. We have the current portraits for him:
I want to find a way to make the skull for Death more prominent and not as skinny. Something similar to the original but in a more realistic art.
All in all, I think those are all the points to make an initial beta ROM with the new portraits included.
If there are any more suggestions or such, please drop them by!